This form will allow you to book the two group study rooms on the 3rd floor.
Blakley Library Group Study Room Policy
- Users must provide their name, student ID number, and the times they intend to use the room.
- When not reserved, the group study room may be used on a first-come, first-serve basis. Users must vacate the room upon request by the library staff.
- Only active University of Dallas students, staff, and faculty may use the group study room.
- Food is absolutely prohibited.
- The maximum occupancy for the group study room is eight people.
- Disruptive behavior may result in a suspension of use privileges for the group study room.
- The library is not responsible for any personal property left unattended in the group study room.